CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bentley and his boarding (rant)

We went out of town this week and boarded Bentley at the same place we take him for training. We have spent a great deal of money at this place between training and various products.

We upgraded him to a 'suite' which is his own private room, with a TV and bed that they provide. I can also log in online and watch him at any time. We also brought his blankets and a toy. The blankets were not his his room as of yesterday or the day before. I would have thought that if he had an accident they would wash them or at least give him some of theirs. Nope.
Then earlier today I logged on and he was ripping off the cover to the bed so I called and told them. They came in and took the bed out. Okay teach him a little lesson. Though, I thought they would at least give him something to lay on (whether it be blankets or the bed) for the night and the rest of his stay. Nope. It's 10:30 at night and he is curled up in a ball in the corner on the floor with no blankets or bed. I'm pissed. We picked this place to board him because I trusted them, even though it definitely wasn't the cheapest and then on top of that we put him in a suite.

They will definitely be hearing from Eric or me and we will be reconsidering if we keep using their services.

3 comments:

  1. I'd be upset too, poor guy all cold & curled up without any blankies :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I was. We talked with one of the owners and he gave us his private info so if we board him again and have a problem we can contact him. He also gave us a pretty big discount (on top of the military discount).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still think that is so crazy! You paid them for those things. Did you get anything resolved with them?

    ReplyDelete

Anniversary