CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Definitely not a good teller

I suck at it... That's an under-statement. I get so nervous with a lot of cash that I mess up and boy did I mess up today. I don't even know where I messed up, but I did. I was short $988.18. I know I didn't just hand someone $988.18 so it had to have been a button or something I did wrong... or multiple things. I count the money 2 or 3 times depending on the amount so I'm just confused. I keep going through the customers in my head to see if I can think of the one or ones I messed up on.

Before I did my end of the day balancing to find out I was short almost 1k I got yelled at by a customer. I'm assuming he's from a country where women aren't equal to men because he was a complete asshole. So much, my manager had to step in. I got so pissed I was shaking. Twit. Go back to your effing country.

2 comments:

  1. What a mean person! I hate it when customers are rude, like what's the point?

    Hang in there, I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Marie. I am so sorry! I get so nervous handling money too. Hopefully they can track it down. Hang in there! <3

    ReplyDelete

Anniversary