CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Job? Meh.. who needs a job?!

Well.. I DO! I've been on the hunt for a job before we even left Sheppard and it has proven much harder than I thought. Of course I've applied for jobs that I had little hope in getting because I'm sure there is a better candidate out there, but things like Target, Starbucks, BofA and various department stores don't exactly require much education or training and yet.. NO LUCK! I had an interview with Starbucks yesterday and I should see within a week if I'm hired. I'm just going to give up and be a housewife forever! ;)

The Air Force messed up on our DLA (Dislocation allowance) again, for the 2nd time. So now we have to wait another 7-10 business days before we'll see that money. We've been here a month and a half and should have had this money in our account before we left Sheppard. But what can you do when you have to wait for the military?

Eric got a new tattoo on his right shoulder blade and he said it was quite painful! Haha! It's healing nicely and is starting to look normal (color wise).

As always here are a few pictures..
Eric's new tattoo


Obviously I've been replaced! ;)


He stubbed his toe! Haha!


Part of our cool anniversary gift from my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary