CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Decisions Decisions

I posted early how we are thinking of using our tax return for a new washer and dryer, but we always think about what else we can use it for. Obviously we can pay off a bill or two with it, but I'm tired of $40 a month to rent our washer and dryer from our apartment complex. We have couches that we got off craigslist and covered them with slip covers. They do their job but obviously not something we plan on keeping forever. Since we are in a one bedroom tiny apartment I thought about getting this sectional sofa bed from IKEA.


Though, I've also been eying something like this


or


which is close to half the price. I'm assuming because it's not a sofa bed. I wish I could get the 2nd two styles in a sofa bed. If we got one of the 2nd styles we could also get a dinning room table. Haha, but then what to do with Bentley's kennel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary