CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I totally forgot

To update on our Anniversary!
Our one year wedding anniversary was about a week and a half ago. It was a pretty relaxed day. We woke up late, Eric cooked biscuits and gravy (yum!) and slowly got ready for the day. We decided we were going to go to Texas Roadhouse for dinner (I know not very fancy, but we've been craving it since we left TX and it's about a 45 minute to an hour drive to get there). Eric also took me shooting on the way to dinner for the first time. It was a blast! I finally shot his gun and really learned how to use it. I definitely feel better about it being in the house now. I do want to try a 9mm to see if it's a little easier for me to handle. We'll get up there again eventually. We forgot to have our waitress take a picture of us at dinner.. oops. So I took a few when we got home and were relaxing on the couch.





We couldn't get any pictures of me actually shooting because the place didn't allow cameras, but I kept this for a souviner. These were my last two rounds. It almost seemed like I got worse at I kept shooting haha! I think I would do better with a 9mm. If you look closely you can see there are a couple right in the crotch area (I knew I was aiming for the right place!) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary