CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Going Green.. kind of.

We are not a 'Green Family' be any means. We don't buy anything organic and use store bought chemicals for everything. I figure if my parents have used them for this long and everything is fine and dandy, whats the use of spending more money on organic food and eco friendly cleaners. I found this website with tons of tips on how to use Vinegar for everyday things, mostly cleaning. Vinegar is definitely cheaper than buying all the different types of cleaners. I figured I'll start using tips on this website to see and see if it really does clean as well as the store bought cleaners.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea! I'm all for saving money on cleaning products. Thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete

Anniversary