CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Photography

So as some of the people who follow this blog know I have a few other blogs that I keep up with as well. I have a food blog where I document recipes and things I've made, I have a blog that has a lot of info for new military wives with spouses going through BMT and tech school and I have a photography blog that I recently started really getting into.

I've always played around with my cameras but never really edited my photos or took it seriously. Recently I started taking more and more photos, and not just of Eric and I, but animals and scenery and started editing them. I'm really beginning to love it. So I'm going to keep updating that blog as well if anyone would like to follow that too.

You can go to it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary