CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's been far too long

It has been forever since I updated. Part of the reason is because I like posting pictures with each blog entry and I can't find the cord to my big camera that I normally use.
A lot has happened since the last time I blogged, so get ready for the longest entry ever.
Let's see, I'll try and do this in order but I'm not making any promises.

About a month ago we finally got our new washer and dryer! (yay!) They're Kenmore Elite HE3 Steam. They're awesome. We got them in Blue, but that was total coincidence. We were going out for an early Valentines dinner at PF Changs and the wait was 45 minutes to an hour (I know, ridiculous) and Sears was right next door so we thought we'd stop in and see what they had. I went in there a week before looking for an accessory they didn't have and saw this gorgeous blue washer and dryer set on sale for about $750 a piece. They were on sale because they were getting rid of carrying that color in that model so they were the floor models. Who cares? All it didn't come with was a manual, but you can log onto sears website and download it. Though, it was still more than what we were looking at spending. Eric and I talked about it and figured we'd wait for something a little cheaper, even if they weren't going to be as good of quality.
Fast forward to when we were at PF Changs. We went up the escalator and BAM! there they were AND they were even cheaper! They were now marked down to $435 each. They retail starting at about $1100 each, but can usually find them on sale for about $800 or so. It was meant to be :) We went to dinner, came back and bought them and they were delivered two days later. It uses so much less water and the dry time is cut in half. Our clothes have also never looked or felt so clean.

We've been to a few events at the St. Pete Times Forum. We went to Nuclear Cowboys, which is a freestyle dirt bike and quad show and my first hockey game. Both were a blast and we definitely plan on going to more things.

Bentley is doing good in his classes and is now in level 3. He knows all the basic commands and walks really well on a leash. Though, he still has accidents in the house from time to time which is getting old. We've been taking him to the dog beach and he loves it. He always gets the most looks, which I think he enjoys a little too much.

I went back home for a week while Eric stayed here to work and take care of Bentley. I had a great time seeing everyone and helping my mom move. We both miss everyone more everyday. People will just start having to come here to visit ;).

I applied for a Bachelor program for Health Administration at the University of Phoenix today as well as filling out my FAFSA. Hopefully I'll get a good amount of grant money, because student loans just aren't appealing. It sounds like a pretty cool school. It's only one class at a time and one night a week, but four hours for five weeks. I guess after the first couple classes I can try and take more than one class at a time which would definitely be what I want to do. They also have the option to not take all the breaks that most universities have which would allow me to graduate sooner. I'm excited so we'll see what happens.

Hm.. I think that is it for now, but I'm sure I'll think of more later.

2 comments:

  1. Jealous of the washer and dryer! Congratulations on school!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chelle! I'm jealous of your sectional!! We need a new one so bad.

    ReplyDelete

Anniversary